Sunday, August 1, 2021

It’s here….Sundae2stamp & dies

 The New August 2021 Club set Sundae to Stamp & dies are now here.  I can hardly wait to share with you the cards I made using this months stamp and die club set.  


Everything I used to make this A2 size card (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) is shown in this picture except for the dotted      oval dies which I doubled up to make a frame.  Everything can be purchased on the TSOL website. 




Everything for this mini slimline card is also in this photo except for the mini slimline dies, Strawberry2stamp stamps and dies, TSOL sequins & patterned paper 




This is an A2 size card.  I used everything you see in the 1st 2 pictures along with the TSOL Strawberry & Chocolate marker, inks (for the stencil your choice of colors) and c/s & patterned paper. 



I am happy to answer any questions you may have.  Everything used is from the TSOL website.

 Have a Great day

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...