Monday, August 2, 2021

 Hello Everyone,

I knew I was going to need a birthday card in the upcoming week for a good friend of mine.  Here FAVORITE thing is Ice Cream.  Last year we did a virtual ice cream birthday get together and we all got our favorite ice cream and did a zoom call.  It was different…well it was VERY different but we all had a fun time and we all got to chat.  We even got ice cream cup cakes from cold stone creamery delivered to her 5 minutes before the zoom call.  NOW that was a hit of the party but  what was important was us just staying in touch and remembering Special days of our loved ones and friends. Right?  So this is the card I made her.  This stamps set couldn’t have come out at a better time bc it is Perfect for her.  

Enjoy!








Here’s how I made it. 

A2 size card. 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”

Background paper 4” x 5 1/4”

Top  patterned paper  3 7/8” x 5 1/8” 

Small front 1/4” x 5 1/8”

These are the stamps and dies I used showing in the photo….Sundae2stamp & dies. (August 2021 Stamp & Die club). 

I used the Sundae ice cream bowl die w/ Cherry c/s  and then cut the outline with a piece of matching cardstock.  On then cherry piece of c/s I got a skewer and cut  the pointed end off with a knife. I then made dots on my paper using powdered sugar ink refill.  I used a white water color pencil to draw lines around the sides.  Cut out my ice cream scoop and decorated it with the die decorations included in the set. I used the sprinkles stencil and colored the sprinkles the colors that matched my paper and found a piece of patterned paper with candles and used it on the side. I then hid the seam with a small piece of c/s. I used the 3’d ink pens and added dots to the small strip.  One of the dies is to sprinkle nuts as a topping so I colored them with  a gingersnap marker.  The. Jerry on top I used the 3’d ink pen. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...