Sunday, August 15, 2021

New “I Miss Your Face” dies are here at The Stamps of Life

This dies set makes SUPER Cute cards.  I LOVE this set.  Here is the NEW “I Miss Your Face” die that has just been released.  It is on flash sale for 24 hrs or til it sells out…whichever comes first.  This is a  Super Fun die set to let someone know you miss them AND your thinking about them.  You can use it like I did by using the negative or you can use the letters to make your own words using just the letters.   And when your take the letter out there are no pieces you have to worry about putting back in to form your letters and you can pair this set with any stamp set you want.   I Love that.  You can check out this New die set here at:  www.thestampsoflife.com  

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...