Thursday, July 1, 2021

It’s Here…

 Sandcastle2stamp is the NEW July club set 2021

Be sure to check out the The Stamps of Life’s Newest Monthly club set.  

This one makes me so Happy to welcome Summer back.  

Here is the link to the TSOL website  

www.thestampsoflife.com







What did I use: 
All TSOL products
Sandcastle2stamp & dies
MoreSandcastle2stamp 
Hexagon and cloud stencil (for the clouds with sky ink)
Grid stencil (on the sandcastle)
Lighthouse2stamp stamps (for the birds)
A piece of gingersnap c/s (inked with trig and dotted with the tip of my blender brush to make the sand)
Summer4fun dies (I inked on the paper around where I wanted the sunshine to be and then placed the sun on top of the rays of lite and cut the rays away from the sun and glued them separate from the sun)
Mini ink pads
3’d ink  pens ( for the water I used the white and the glitter pen)
*I bought 2 sets of the pack 1 3’d inks. The glittery pen one I store flat side down so the ink comes out with no sparkle and the other one I store tip side down so it comes out glittery)
Markers 
Pleas follow my page if you like it.  I will be posting the New club set cards here with “What did I use” instructions 
Enjoy💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...