Tuesday, June 29, 2021

TSOL’s Rolled Flower die

 I will Never forget when TSOL came out with the “Rolled Flower die”.  I was watching The Stamps of Life video when Stephanie had it on the air and I wanted that die that very second I saw it…of course I had to wait.   Then it came and I started immediately making this card.  This card is super easy after you make ur 2nd flower and trust me-you will not forget how to make them.  Use a bone folder to curl them before you start-use it very gently so you do not break the flower   I use glue to put them together but use whatever is easiest for you  once you make the first one the 2nd one will be easier and then you will be a pro.  The card is super easy to put together after you make the flowers.  Just by looking at the card you will be able to put it together.  Hope you like this fun card  

www.thestampsoflife.com

Enjoy

Cheryl






No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...