Wednesday, July 7, 2021

4 New Releases and there on FLASH SALE

Hi Everyone 

 Have you already seen the New products released by The Stamps of Life?  If not I will post the latest TSOL video below.  These New stamp and die sets are so much fun, and so CUTE.  And I heard Stephanie say there is MORE to come…and I just already know that and I will let you know you will not be disappointed 😄 I will also post below my Little Peeps Giraffe card with what I used to make this card.  I hope you like it.  Here is the link to Stephanie’s video. 

https://youtu.be/XivEqK2F7d4 

And below is my Little Peeps Giraffe card with everything I used to make this cute little giraffe. I had so much fun making this card 

Enjoy 😄



For this card I used the mini slimline dies.  I was wanting to make a little taller card and since the giraffe was already a taller image and I was wanting to make  him flying a  kite that was my reasoning for the taller card but not a slimline tall card. The background is the TSOl cloud and hexagon stencil with sky ink and a blender brush. I ink blended the grass with green apple ink and then added the grass along the bottom using the TSOL grass “Border dies”. The kite is from Kite2stamp sand dies.  I love this set…see all the swirled background stamps.  I just love those.  All the ink colors I used are  from the TSOL markers…banana, sky, gingersnap, chocolate, and licorice. I used a water brush to blend the colors.  I love to water blend with TSOL markers. 
The birds are in the TSOL Lighthouse2stamp set…I cut my birds apart and placed them one by one.  And last but not least the ribbon.  I LOVE the thin ribbon and it worked great for the tails on my kite.  Pretty easy card to make and lots of fun to make also.  I hope you like it.  
Have a wonderful day!
Cheryl
(The white around the dots are from a white gel pen I have in my stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...