Tuesday, August 30, 2022

 Hi Everyone, 

Today I want to share with you a NEW Super Fun and Easy Stamps of Life Die set.  It’s called the Gate Fold Peek-a-Boo Die set. I paired this up with the Christmas disc die set.  I Love how the discs give me 6 more dies to add to the inside center of this card…but this set is being retired so there are limited quantities. I will link at the bottom the links to these sets.  Here are a few pictures of these cards I made.  The 1st card I used only the dies that came in this dies set.  The 2nd card I used the Christmas discs in the center.  I hope you Enjoy these cards.  

www.thestampsoflife.com

https://thestampsoflife.com/gate-fold-peekaboo-card-dies.html

https://thestampsoflife.com/christmas-discs.html

(any questions just ask)











Happy Stamping my Friends💕

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...