Thursday, January 27, 2022

Chocolate2stamp & Morechocolate2stamp card

 


This was a card I made using the The Stamps of Life December 2021 Chocolate2stamp stamps and dies and Morechocolate2stamp stamps and dies.  This card took more prep work than anything bc everything had dry time   So when I made these cards I made ALL the candies first.  I stamped the candies-let them dry and added 3’d inks to each candy(let them dry over nite then cut them all out.  The ink colors I used was chocolate, twig, gingersnap,candy & powdered sugar.  The 3’d inks I used were white & pink.  I colored the white after they dried with alcohol makers to make the different colors of browns, tans and dark chocolate.  (Set aside)

To make the word strip I used chocolate ink and my misti to make the line straight.  I stamped it on a 3/8” x 5 1/2”  powdered sugar strip.  The candy strip is 1” x 5 1/2” and the Chocolate c/s is 1 1 1/8” x 5 1/2”.  Layer the PS using dimensional tape in the middle of the candy and then put them tougher leaving the 1/8” to show on the right side.  (Set aside)

Cut 1 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” candy c/s.  Use  powdered sugar ink  with the TSOL majestic stencil on the candy c/s.  (Set aside to dry)

I used the TSOL Scalloped circle dies for the scallop.  The dotted circles for the Candy and chocolate c/s.  To figure out the size for the chocolate circle just put ur candy pieces inside the circle and the use the next size circle (candy) and then the scalloped circle   That is how I got the size of the circles.  After putting that together start putting ur card together   

Everything goes on the candy c/s with the stencil.  First glue or tape down the left size strip word piece,  Then add the candy piece.  Trim off the sides to make them straight.  I made the saying at the top and added a chocolate bow.  (Use which saying you want)

After I finished I attached the Candy paper to a Powdered sugar card base.  The small piece I cut off the front candy piece I used on the inside of the card and added some of the words on the left side.  

This card is really not hard it’s the drying time that took the time.

Super fun card to make 

Enjoy  






No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyoneđź’• Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...