Saturday, November 6, 2021

TSOL’s NEW Smile Fold-it just came out

Smile Fold-it

The New Smile Fold-it has come out and it is on “Flash Sale”.  (Flash sale lasts for 24 hrs or until it sells out). You can find it here:  https://thestampsoflife.com/smile-fold-it-dies.html

Stephanie’s  “Smile Fold-it” video

https://youtu.be/r7d18Tv_gSo





How did I make this.

Super easy card

Using the Fold-it I picked out the colors I wanted to use.

My colors are:

1-Cherry c/s for the fold-it card (largest die) use die on top or side ***look for the words  “place fold here words on die)  to see where to line up your paper  

1- Cherry c/s for the piece on top of the fold-it (largest die)

1-Black piece of c/s for the shadow (2nd largest die)

1- TSOL patterned paper for the letters (letter dies)

After you do all the cutting of your pieces ( you should have 3 pieces of card stock and 5 letters and one dot for the i.  I set the front & back connected paper aside and work on the top pieces -then after I have put the top 2 papers and letters together I glue it to the Fold-it paper   

Cut 1 piece of the c/s to put on the inside to write on   I use the 2nd largest die for the inside it make it smaller   Decorate that paper however you want   I used the llama2stamp stamps.  Glue it down and ur card is done.  Now is when I use the 3’d ink pens (let the ink dry overnight). If you ink the outside and the inside put an stamping block inside to hold it up to dry.

Hope you Enjoy this card. 

 I loved making it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...