Saturday, September 11, 2021

Merry Christmas Fold-it

NEW “Merry Christmas” Fold-it is here at The Stamps of Life

https://thestampsoflife.com or www.thestampsoflife.com

Your going to Love this New Fold-it it Super fun to make and Easy too.  Make it with whatever papers you have on hand.  

How I made this is below:


How I did this…

Everything I use is from The Stamps of life website

Merry Christmas Fold-it

Holly4Christmas (stamps only)

C/S Powdered Sugar, green apple, kiwi & strawberry

Ink black

TSOL Markers & water pen

3’d ink pen (see note below on)

(white) for inside areas of letters  & the crystal pen ( for the lites) that I store flat side down so it stays clear-not sparkly

I made the fold-it with the powdered sugar, strawberry and green apple  I cut and double stacked the strawberry letters and use dimensionals  to pop up the words.  I cut the lites and holly by hand and used  markers to color the lites and holly.   

***NOTE   I stamp and color the lites and all sizes of the holly leafs and berries  ahead of time  on an 8 1/2 x11 piece of PS cardstock and put them aside so they are ready when I need them. 

Used the white 3’d ink in the open areas of the letters and the clear on the lites 

* let the 3’d ink dry overnite or it will not stay puffy

Any questions please ask

Enjoy 💕

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...