Saturday, May 29, 2021

“NEW” TSOL Sun and Fun Kit


 OMGosh you are going to LOVE this NEW kit.  It’s the Sun and Fun kit and it has Everything you need to make the Best cards and more.  Everything you need  is included- you get a large Sunglass Fold-it, (my favorite), a New stencil (my favorite), a fun paper pad (another one of my favorites…well everything in this kit is my favorite), epoxy dots, 2 ribbons and more.  You even get the Brand New full size Peacock ink w/refill and this color is Amazing but wait there is still more.   Be sure to go to The Stamps of life website to check it out before it is gone.  https://thestampsoflife.com

Enjoy!

*note the flowers are the “Tropical2stamps” and dies sets   I used them bc I thought the starfish looking center would go perfect in this card but you can use whatever flowers you have and it will be beautiful  💕🌸💕🌸💕





No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...