Friday, May 28, 2021

It’s still May….

BBQ2stamp and dies are still available on The Stamps of Life.   This is the May 2021 Stamp and die Club set.   The  stamp & die club set and it coordinates with the Card Kit Club set.  Here is a card I made for my husbands upcoming birthday.  I know he will love it since he Loves to BBQ.  I used it with the Kennydoll1 stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life.  I just Love the way Stephanie’s stamps and dies coordinate with her other dies.  We get more bang for our buck my mom used to say.  


What u used:

TSOL BBQ2stamp & dies

TSOL morebbq2stamp and dies  

TSOL Patterned Paper from the May Club kit (this month we got a longer PP…love it)

TSOL markers  

TSOL 3’gel pen 

TSOL  Cloud die

Enjoy!

To see these products go to:  www.thestampsoflife.com

@thestampsoflife





No comments:

Post a Comment

New month New releases

 Hi Everyone💕 Can you believe it’s already July?  This year is just flying by so quickly…and with a New month The Stamps of life has releas...